Due the current health situation, the protection of every attendant to the premises is essential.
To prevent any health risk, you must follow personal and group hygiene measures. It is our role to minimize the exposure and transmission of any virus.
Before, during, and after the tour, we will need every participant to follow all the health safety measures, to ensure a safe, and healthy experience.
Here are some of our recommendations and guidelines, based on the information published by the Mexican Health Secretariat; all measures must be followed within each part of the premises.
For your visit, consider the following:
- You must not take this tour under any symptom of respiratory disease.
- You will not be admitted with a body temperature above 37.7 °C / 99.86 F
- Before the tour starts, you must reply to a questionnaire, and use the CDMX QR system, to prevent the spread of any virus.
- Obey the signals and follow the directions of your guide, and the Stadium’s personnel.
- Keep a 1.5m / 4.9 ft. distance between each person, during the whole tour.
- Follow the health and hygiene directions, always.
- Smoking within the premises is forbidden.
- Keep within the same tour group during the whole tour and keep distance from different tour groups.
- Always keep your facemask on.
COVID-19 Health Measures
- Avoid Physical contact.
- Avoid handshakes, hugs, and kisses.
- Always keep social distancing.
- Keep a 1.5m / 4.9 ft. distance between each person.
- Use hand sanitizer (70% alcohol), to keep your hands clean.
- Apply hand sanitizer on your palms and distribute evenly through your hands.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Never touch your nose, mouth, and eyes with dirty hands.
- If you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose with the inner part of your elbow, or with a disposable tissue. Use hand sanitizer after blowing your nose.
- Make sure to be wearing your facemask properly.
- Limit the spread of breath sprays when speaking, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid sharing objects.
- Virus may stay for hours on some surfaces; it is important to avoid sharing objects.
- Do not attend the tour if you have any symptom of respiratory disease, like coughing, sneezing, runny nose, general malaise, shortness of breath, loss of smell, etc.
Together, we take care of each other, your health is most important.